Monday, May 6, 2013

It's Been A While.....

I guess you could say I have been on a blogging hiatus. I didn't plan it, it just happened!
Warning LONG POST!

Life gets busy, and I have been out of the loop. Some of you may not understand this, but sometimes when things get busy, and feel out of control, I have to do what I can to survive, get where I need to be, do what I have to get done, and most of all, take the time I need for  my family!! April was a birthday month, and when I get to some of those pictures, well let me just say, the season of life that I am in, is not for me!! During all that baseball  was in full swing (no pun intended) and it seems as if a whirlwind occurred and now we are less than a month away from school being out. I don't want to bore you with lots of details, but I will catch up with some pictures with some tidbits of info as we go. 

See that catcher?? That's our boy!

Loves baseball!

Awesome picture... I cannot believe that I actually took it!!! He is so handsome & grown up!! :(

Mr Kea has started Karate and this was during a Kickathon for St Judes.  He is on the front row third from the right.  

Concentrating!

Easter 2013 (Baby C's Daddy had to work....We missed you M!!!)

Baby C.... who is  no longer a baby! Cute T Pie!!

All my babies (shhh don't tell me they are not babies, cause they are, really!!)

Bub, Sis & Kea... sweet (well they are most of the time)

This one, well he is the silly one.... hates to have his picture make.  So I will just post his silliness in blog world!

Handsome little fella that keeps us on our toes!!!

I know this is off center.....lol!! I had to post this one because the camera was on the window sill and B set the auto take and run to get in his place. We did this several times and this one was the best because we were cracking up!! :)

Our pretty girl!! All smiles!

Me & my beautiful girls!!      

 April is birthday month around our house. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE APRIL BUNCH!!! We celebrated Baby C and Bub's the same day, just a couple  hours a part. Yes, it was a long day, but it was a fun day!!!

This sweet baby is growing up too fast!!

Presents time!!

He was so excited and so was Mommy!!

Sweet picture....couldn't resist sharing!  :)
Now for Bub... not sure I can get through this without crying..... remember me telling you that I am not liking this season of life..... oh I have been warned, and I knew it was coming, but that doesn't mean I have to like it....NOT. ONE. BIT.

This silly boy.... 
My monkey !!

is still a monkey!

Happy 16th Birthday Bub!!!

B was trying to be serious and give a little speech and starting getting choked up. I have no idea what was said or caused them to laugh, but I just  love this picture!

Whoo hoo.... he got his license..... actually it was boohooohooo for me :(( 

Getting ready to leave for school.

Off my baby boy goes.... driving all alone.
Watching that boy drive away, I have to admit, was worse than taking him to Kindergarten. I was doing pretty good reminding him to be careful, watch out for others, and as I started to pray for him, I. LOST. IT. Bless  his heart, its a good thing he knows how his Momma is, he didn't roll his eyes (not that I could see, anyway) and he just hugged me tight. (ok, so I am crying again!!) As he drove off I told the Lord, ok, I see that I am not in control at all right now, you are! Part of  my life is driving off by himself right now. I don't even know how long I cried and prayed. I am still struggling with this... maybe I will grow used to it about the time he graduates...???

As I am struggling with the fact that he is 16.... two weeks roll around and this sweet little girl turns 20!!!

Happy 1st Birthday Sis!!

Can have a little attitude!
Such sweet smiles!!

All grown up now!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!!! Beautiful inside & out!!
So proud of her... after two years of hard work, she was accepted into the Nursing Program for the Fall. In a couple years we will have 3 nurses in the family (A & M are both nurses!! ). Maybe one will be willing to change my diaper when I am a lot older. :) She is going to make a great nurse. She is loving, compassionate and kind!

I still have lots to catch up on....like my SSMT verses, my 2013 word JOY (this post could qualify for a JOY post although lots of tears have been shed!) and some other things that are worthy of posting and probably some that aren't, lol!! 

Hopefully, I can ease my way back into blogging....I have missed it! 

Have a blessed week!!!


2 comments:

Kerlick said...

I dont like this post!!!! It makes my eyes sweat.... now I know why you havent posted in over a month... your kiddos are growing up way to fast!!! love yall

Ibukun said...

oh it was birthday month in your household alright! Bub truly is handsome and your girls are beautiful. And your grands? Absolutely adorable! Glad you're back to blogging, Piper! You have been missed!