Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Worship Wednesday : I'd Need A Savior

Our family has been involved in our church's Easter Drama for 15 years. It is challenging with all the practices and juggling everything else in our lives. But, it is a blessing to be able to be a part of the life, death and resurrection of our Lord!!

I am doing my best to focus on HIM and to pray for everyone involved in it, as well as those that will be coming. May God be  glorified and may the lost come to know the ONE that died for them. 




So thankful that the Lord sent HIM! He knew I'd Need a Savior! Worship with me today!

3 comments:

Ibukun said...

Love the pictures! Especially the one with the man playing Jesus on the cross I had to practically stick my nose into my laptop screen to be sure the nails were not actually in his palms *grin* Praying people are drawn to Christ through this.

Anonymous said...

Hеllo matеs, good post and nіce аrgumеnts cοmmenteԁ hеге,
I am gеnuinely enjоying by these.

Looκ into my wеblog: Chemietoilette

Ibukun said...

Hey Piper!
You haven't blogged in awhile. I was a little worried so I decided to drop by your blog again. Come online soon. Miss you, sweet friend. X