Friday, July 13, 2012

Flashback Friday - 2009 WV Mission Trip

As we are leaving shortly to head to 2012 Youth Mission Trip, I was thinking back to the first time Sis went. She returned broken over the children there. She has such a sweet spirit about her and  loves loves children. I believe God worked in her heart, and gave her a faith and a love to serve Him more.

The following year was Bub's first trip there, he was only 12, and he too came back with a different spirit. We were told that he was a worker. He did anything that was asked of him. He truly has a servant's heart.

Here are a few pictures from the 2009 trip....can't seem to find any from 2010. I thank God that this time, that B & I will be there to serve along side of them. Our focus is on the children this weekend. Please pray for strength, love, boldness and hearts to follow the Lord!

Both these girls are now out of Youth, but have such a heart for WV they will both be there again!!
Such a blessing to me!

Youth girls having some fun!!


Sis & A loving on a precious little girl!
The King's Closet in 2009, since that time God has provided and there is now a sanctuary added.



The county that we are headed to in WV was  #28 in the list of the lowest poverty counties in the United States. And to think we are about 3 1/2 hours from there is unreal. 

God reminded me this morning how blessed I am. And I know that He will continue to this weekend. 





Thank you LORD!!!

No comments: