Saturday, June 23, 2012

Lots and Lots of Drumming

Bub has been beating on drums since he was 2!! THIRTEEN YEARS!! It's no wonder I am crazy, huh?? Little did we know all that beating was a good thing. When he was 11 he went to take some lessons and we found out he was a natural. Wow, and all that beating wasn't for nothing.....
Spring Concert 2012

Love this boy!

The following is from the year end PERCUSSION ENSEMBLE. All I can say is awesome....wonderful... great... fun... silly.... balloons... blacklight....all around great entertainment. 

GO BUB!!!!
Oh yeah, I don't think I ever posted about their band trip to Florida in April. The band won GRAND CHAMPIONS and this great percussion group won 1st place!!! Awesome job!!




Yes they even made music with balloons!! FUN!!




We had lots of fun....check out Kea in the next video!

1 comment:

Hyacynth said...

Oh, that's wonderful that something he's been doing for so long -- an innate passion -- has been so fruitful for him! I hope that I can help my boys to find those things they love early on and encourage them to carry that passion through into their teens and adulthood ... seems so far away with 3 and 5 year olds, but I know it comes.