Hello Piper. So many of us fail to stop and be thankful. You are blessed and give blessings to many.
You have been awarded the Liebster Blog Award. The award is to showcase up and coming blogs with less that 200 followers......
An award, for my blog? bahaahhhaaa...you are jokin' me!! Ok. So......
1. I didn't know there was such a thing as awards for blogs (ok I am a Newbie!! lol!!) I haven't blogged very long. (although I have been a blog hopper/stalker for a long time!)
2. If I did know there was such a thing, I wouldn't think that what comes from my crazy life would be interesting enough for someone other than my friends (that just humor me by stopping by) to take time to read much less comment on .
3. I guess I opened myself up to this, by blog hopping (my newest obsession, other than Pinterest.)
4. And she is right, I am blessed and encouraged, by my friends and sweet sisters in Christ.
5. I will accept this award and I will pay it forward to others in order to encourage them. In my obsession, I have been encouraged by others and even inspired to attempt a craft or two!!
The rules to accept are:
The Criteria: The Liebster is meant to showcase bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers. This is all done in the spirit of pay-it-forward.The Rules: You must mention and link to the person who awarded you the Liebster, and mention 5 other blogs with fewer than 200 followers who you think are worthy of the Liebster!'Liebster' means "favorite" or "dearest" in German. This award, which originated in Germany, recognizes up and coming bloggers. In accepting this award, I agree to:Thank the person who gave me the award, and link back to their blog- copy and paste the award to my blog- reveal the 5 blogs I have chosen to award and let them know by commenting on their blog- pay it forward by awarding it to bloggers they would like to honor
What fun this is!! I am paying it forward to the following.....
For Such a Time as This a real life friend, that I appreciate more than she knows! Such a blessing and an influence in my life!
The Alabaster Jar I have only visited her blog a couple times, but I was so encouraged by the few posts I read, that I just have to share with others!
Make Them Wonder Love her Random Acts of Kindness posts.... an idea for my family, maybe??
Stop by and pay these blogs a visit....... I think you may be encouraged!