Thursday, December 1, 2011

Give Thanks Day 30

Ohhh I can't believe I have survived the month of GIVE THANKS posts.....
On November 30th I gave thanks for a WONDERFUL MONTH OF THANKFUL TIME with my WONDERFUL FAMILY!!

I  meant to share some of the things that we were thankful for throughout the month and I am sorry I failed there....soooo here is our tree and a partial list...
Lots & lots to be Thankful For!!!

Thanks to my Secret Encourager for these little people & the pumpkin! Perfect addition to our Thankful Tree!!





My kids...salvation....Mom & Dad...food...Preacher Dale & Preacher Paul...my faith...my job...home...health...God's Mercy...WGBC Church Staff....Friends...toilet paper(love that!!) prayer...Sunday school teachers....car.... school...toys...talents...nature...hair...my blankey...music...Bella(our dog)....God's comfort... Bible...Godly workplace...Women of Grace grandparents ....parents...Flow (sis's car, lol)...God's timing...sleep(amen!)...heat...my siblings...my family ....technology...unseen hand...drums...safety.....discipline...Vickie ...sports....baseball...clothes...protection...God's grace....forgiveness...

There are several, I didn't list them all....there are over 180 leaves on our tree!! I am so thankful for the time we spent talking about these things and sharing them with each other. I am so proud of my children for sharing their hearts and their gratitude for God's blessings!




Father, thank you for putting this idea on someone's blog and on pinterest ... I know I am a copycat, but I loved this so much. Thank you for your many blessings on our family. A month is not enough to thank you for all you have done and all that you are. We have so much to thank you for!!!


No comments: