Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Give Thanks Day 2


I GIVE THANKS FOR MY WONDERFUL SAVIOR!!!

Thank you Lord for sending your Son so that I have eternal life!! 
Without Christ I am nothing!!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

I HAVE ETERNAL LIFE!!!

But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. Isaiah 43:1

HE HAS REDEEMED ME!! I AM HIS!!

And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. John 10:29

I CANNOT BE PLUCKED FROM MY FATHER'S HAND!! 



I could go on & on!!!
OH WHAT A SAVIOR!!!

No comments: