Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Give Thanks: Day 1


Today, I am going to GIVE THANKS for my husband, my bestest friend, the best Daddy in the world, the person that God made to complete me.... the man that I have been married to for 19 years.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HONEY!!! I LOVE YOU!! 


Heavenly Father, I am so thankful that you are for me and are mindful of me. When you created Benny, you were thinking of me!! That blows me away when I think about it....What a wonderful gift, that I too often take for granted. You have given to me more than I could have possibly asked for, someone that loves me even when I am unlovable. Through all of life's ups and downs you have given me one that helps to weather those storms and continuously point me to you! Thank you Lord for blessing my life with him!!

Until tomorrow!!

Piper :)

No comments: