Sunday, October 16, 2011

Not Enough Time.....

I know I haven't posted lately and I have meant to but, I just haven't had time....but I warned anyone reading my blog in my very first post I Am that I may not have time to post. I have wanted to post several things, and I am behind on several things.....even tonight as I am posting I can barely keep my eyes open. It has been a long weekend....birthday, band competition, our parents and our children [with exception of Matt,he had to work :( ] were over for lunch after church, and a Sing Praise service tonight filled with God given talent!!.... (3 of ours participated....which makes me a Proud Mama of children that want to praise the Lord!)
A glimpse of a fun but tiring weekend!! Thank you Lord for your blessings on me!!!




Sis & Birthday Boy!!



Amber & Baby C (a grand-blessing!!) too cute!!




Bub.... the goofy one!!!

This be the Daddy & the crazy man I am married to!


The Gang's all Here!!
This got me all teared up....... I have another video of the middle two singing, just not working right...

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Looks like lots of fun! Hope he had a good birthday!