Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Ahhh Another Taste of Spring - I'LL TAKE IT!!

Just Friday morning, we had two inches of snow on the ground and by Friday afternoon it was long gone!! (Can you see me doing the happy dance?)

On Saturday, the weather was beautiful and temps were in the 60s!! On Sunday, it was so warm, so beautiful.....way to nice to stay inside!! We headed to the park for some sunshine & fun!!!

This boy loves to swing!!!




Pop, I wanna go high!!










Even Am was with us...we missed M (he was working!)


Not the best pictures....but it sure was fun!!

I think there are a few cold days headed our way later in the week....so we will take whatever we can!!

Thank you Lord for your blessings on me!!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I love these pictures and am so glad you all got to enjoy some lovely Spring weather! :-)