Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Worship Wednesday - Under His Wings

He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: 
his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Psalm 91: 4




Father...you know my heart today. Our family has much to pray about this week. I am so thankful that you have us covered and under your wings we will trust your promises. I want to thank you for loving me, thank you for holding us close and for giving us victory in Jesus!!

Please pray.....
B's test results
Am's surgery
My Brother & his family in Venezuela 
Sis & school 
My mother 
and many other unspoken that the Lord knows all about.
Thanks :)  

(Visit Raising Future Esthers for the final days of God's love devotions - missed the rest of the month?? Go back to Feb 1 and begin - you will be blessed)

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I hope and pray that all goes well in all areas of your life and family! Blessings, friend! (I sent you an e-mail request that I made my blog private. Probably will just be a temporary thing, but I just needed to get some things sorted out mostly in my own heart and mind. I still want to continue blogging our life journey though. I have just been going through so much lately, and it has been hard to keep everything on the blog positive right now. Sigh.)