Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Honey!!!

Happy Birthday !!



I want to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I thank God for you every day!! You are my best friend, my husband, love of my life, the best Dad, an awesome "Pop", and so much more!!! You mean the world to me!! I am so thankful that God created you and that He made you for me. I know that may not sound like a great thing to you, but I know that God worked in our hearts as we were growing up to bring us together and bless our lives together.


You are the bestest!!!

Ohhh and, just a reminder we are now the same age again!! 



I love you more!!!




 Happy Birthday Honey!!!
 

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Sweet post, Piper! You are an inspiration as always! Happiest of birthdays to your hubby!

Elaine said...

Happy Birthday!!!!