Saturday, February 25, 2012

Let's Hear It for the Girls!!

I realized when I posted the Let's Hear It for the Boys the other day, that I really need to give some blog time to our girls! They deserve some praise too!!

Beautiful inside & out!!


Am & Sis are 8 years apart, but they are so close you would NEVER know it. Am has always adored Sis and Sis, well she adores her right back! When Am got married a few years ago, I was overwhelmed when she asked Sis to be her Maid of Honor. I am getting all teary eyed just writing about it.

Am is now a wife and a mother, yet she still has time for Sis and I think they are even closer now than ever before. When they are together they are always laughing, giggling and just so full of love & joy, it makes me smile myself! 

She is all about this precious boy!!

Silly girl, loves some Zebra!!

Precious Family


Sweet girl!!
Aside from the fact that they are smart, beautiful, fun-loving, and great friends as well as sisters, these girls have such sweet spirits about them. I am honored and proud every week when I can look at them while we are at Bible Study. Yes, we are all in Believing God together. Isn't that awesome? What else could a Momma ask for??? That both of them are seeking the Lord for their lives!! They both love the Lord!!! When I was their age, I was so far away from the Lord. I am so thankful that is not the case for them.

I love these girls and I am so blessed I can't seem to stop my eyes from leaking as I write this! When I grow up, I want to be just like them!!

Thank you Lord for blessing me with our girls!!!



No comments: