Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Worship Wednesday - Nothing is too Hard for the Lord!

Life can just be full of stuff, I can get so worked up over things....

I become overwhelmed
I become tired
I become anxious
I become a mess

So thankful the Lord knows my heart and He knows all these things and more about me than I do. So thankful He has delivered me before and HE WILL deliver me again!


 Listen and be reminded what HE has done for you and will do again.....


Love these words......"I spoke to the wind, it hushed and I gave you peace"

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

1 comment:

Ashley B. said...

That was very encouraging, Piper! I loved it...thank you so much for positing! =)