Friday, October 12, 2012

Reflecting & Confessing


I haven't had a chance, or better yet I will be honest, I haven't taken the time to post about our Women's Retreat. I do have so much that I want to write down, not for others to read, but just for me to put down into words how God spoke to me so that when I need to be reminded of RESTing in Him.  Not only did He speak to me at the retreat, we started Bible study Monday night......

Whoa! Talk about the perfect Bible study to immediately follow the retreat. I have some things to work on in my life and managing my time is at the TOP of my list. And one thing that I know is that I spend way too much time online. And though, I have found that I like to blog and visit those that I am following, I am aware of how much time I spend doing those things (and don't even get me started on confessing my pinterest addiction!!).  I have a lot more to say, but my time is almost up! 

I am so thankful that the Lord sees me and knows me. And no matter what I am up against in my life, my time, my family, the Mt Everest of laundry piles, the dust bunnies, or the days when the thief is robbing me of my joy, HE IS FOR ME!!


"What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31" 

No comments: