Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sharing a CHALLENGE!!!

I have been following The Mob Society for a while and its for Moms of boys, by Moms of boys. I think I started following them midway through their last 21 Days of Prayer for Sons Challenge . I thought I need to get in on that!!! As a mother of two girls (27 & 18)and two boys (14 & 7) I need all the help I can get!! And there is nothing like the power of prayer!!



So now the 21 Days of Prayer for Sons Challenge  is back! I just signed up to participate. How about it, Moms of Boys, are you up to a challenge. I cannot wait to participate, I hope you will visit here to find out more about it and 21 Days of Prayer for Sons Challenge  to sign up!!

I hope you will join in and spread the word. Hopefully, by spreading the word, I can also get the book, Warrior Prayers: Praying the Word for Boys in the Areas They Need It Most!”

Thanks Mob Society!!




3 comments:

Elaine said...

I am sooooooo in =) Thank you for sharing such a wonderful challenge!

Gail @ http://biblelovenotes.com said...

Great challenge...it's always good to take time for special prayer focus. Thanks for linking this up to Bless and Be Blessed and for calling more of us to the challenge. May God bless you as you pray for your sons!

Laura Hodges Poole said...

Thanks for the info, Piper. Since I'm a mom of a boy, this interests me. It's a great concept. I'm going to check into it further.