Thursday, February 2, 2012

Love is .... Day 2

In my last post I mentioned getting my priorities in the right order, as God would have them to be. My first priority is my relationship with my Heavenly Father. I must do all that I can to be in His will. The only way that I can draw closer to Him is to get into His Word, hide His Word in my heart, talk with him throughout my day,  live each day to praise Him,  to bring honor and glory to His Name. 

Just last week our Women's Bible Study began and it is exactly what I need right now!! We are doing
By Beth Moore


So far I am seeing what God has and wants for me. I have some issues/struggles and most have been  revealed by past Bible studies and for some reason, I am still battling some of the same ol' junk!!! (I may share them one day). I am sick of it! I want to get well!! I want to live the abundant life that Jesus came to give me!! Please pray for me as dig into His word, and focus on what He wants for me. I want to keep HIM on top of my priority list, and as I do, He will get the glory in the rest of my priorities. 

from Believing God:

God is who he says He is.
God can do what He says He can do.
I am who God says I am.
I can do all things through Christ.
God's Word is alive and active in me.

I'm believing God!!

No comments: