Thursday, January 26, 2012

Let's Here It for the Boys! GO KEA!!

I know....

I am not the best at keeping up with my blog. I have lots to say, I just haven't had the time nor the words to say it all....maybe soon???

Last week I posted a Let's Here It For the Boys! post to link up at The M.O.B. Society about Bub. Well, I can't let this week go by without bragging on Kea. Bless his heart he has been sick on an off all week with the sinus crud. Just when we thought he was on the mend, we had to take him to the doctor, he has double ear infection. But, as of this afternoon, he was wide open. I think he will be fine to go back to school tomorrow. Up until today, he had perfect attendance.
Oh well..... ???

Anyway, I said several posts ago that I am not very good at remembering to take pictures at ball games.(Although, I do take my camera, I know, that's just how I roll)

WELL...Last Saturday, I actually remembered to video and I actually got great videos of him making TWO baskets. Usually, I am the crazy mom yelling, and facing the camera at the wall or just plain out videoing other players...... so this is a first for this year for me.

I am so proud of Kea, he is learning so much and is getting better and better. Remember this is Prepeewee league and most days its just plain out funny!!



 Yes, we are "those" kinda moms....but if we don't cheer on our boys, who will???

My Man, Coach B and my little man taking a rest.

Not, real sure what he is doing with his tongue????

Tired of keeping his hands up, gotta rest them.
Way to go Kea!! You played an awesome game considering 24 hours later you were sick..... I love you, Buzz!! 

No comments: