Thursday, October 4, 2012

Are You Heavy Laden?


As we are one day closer to the Women's Retreat, my heart is already full. I love how God puts things together. Do you realize, He doesn't need our help! Not one bit. You may not try to help Him out, but I tend to do it a lot. He has a great weekend in store and I am ready to soak in some much needed spiritual rest. Oh, how I wish I could take some friends with me that are struggling with burdens that are weighing them down, pulling them away from what God wants for them. I know He has much more for me than I will allow, I already know that I am in His way. He says in His word, "Come unto me, all ye that labour, and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

As you listen to the words of this song.... go to Him, He is waiting with open arms!! 



No comments: